Thanks for Checking In
Scissorcraft offers low cost, Ad-free subscriptions. Only $15.00 per year for thousands of quality, personally illustrated, educational graphics for children of any age or skill level.
Access to large images available upon log on.
What Shape are You
(pdf version What Shape are You)
Visual Table Topics
Print and cut out shape squares.
Place shapes in a paper bag or basket. Do not identify any shape as round, heart, splat, etc. Allow speaker to define the shape.
- Allow Table Topics speaker to draw one shape out of the bag or basket.
- Spread the all shapes out on a table and let the Table Topics speaker select a shape or color.
- Use your imagination or discretion to display the shapes
Ask the table Topics speaker to:
- Select a shape and explain why it appeals to you
- Explain how the shape might describe your personality
- Would you recommend this shape to others
- What shape best describes you the day after the night before?
- Can you describe this shape without using its name?
- What scent do you imagine this shape may emit?
- Can you list 6 things similar to this shape?
- How could this shape make the world a better place?