Decorations are little critters and other characters that are useful in filling in the blank spots that invariably appear between larger carvings on a totem pole.
These little decorations provide details necessary to the story or message the carvers intend to convey and are not usually placed without careful consideration of their meanings.
As long as the character fits, it's all good.
How to Construct Color Book Totem Poles
- Create Tube Totem Pole Patterns
- Print Scissorcrafts Collages and Sets
- Materials to Gather - Viet our materials list for items you can use to create home-made totem poles
- Cut and paste - mix and match totem decorations
- Print and color Totem Pole Parts - Eyes, Noses, Eyebrows, Hands, Paws, Potlash, Skils, Hats
Make foam Totem pole decorations. Trace the designs onto multi-color fun craft foam sheets to create colorful soft masks and pole characters. Use the left over trimmings of foam pieces to fill in empty space between totem characters or create your own cut and paste designs and shapes for your totem or masks.All premium designs suitable to print on one sheet of regular or heavy duty 8 1/2" x 11" paper. Landscape mode on the printer produces the largest possible version of the image (for most printers. For extra large prints such as 11" x 17" and larger, visit the local Staples or Quickie print shops in your area.